落伍合作专栏负责

贡献
鲜花
注册时间
2006-6-4
发表于 2010-7-29 10:13:48 | |阅读模式 来自 中国北京
本帖最后由 法易网 于 2010-7-29 10:15 编辑

全球投诉NC10白屏门
据广大三星NC10消费者反映,该款电脑存在白屏等严重质量问题,法易网已经就三星NC10消费者集体维权问题组建维权律师团帮白屏消费者免费维权,如果您也是三星NC10消费者并且遇到了同样的质量问题,请加入我们的三星NC10电脑消费者维权QQ群:7871125,加入请注明“NC10”。

三星NC10消费者投诉资料:

很不幸,我去年9月被朋友游说买了三星笔记本NC10,结果钱砸进去就算了,两个月后的白屏问题让我实在是很愤慨!!后面的故事我就不讲了,但是关于流传下载一个三星带的软件可以解决此问题纯粹就是谎言,唯一的解决就是重新换排线,但是一台新的电脑换完排线后,请问一年免费维修过后,我们还能怎么办???然道3000多元买的电脑就真的只能当是一天10元钱租的电脑使用???? 
  我上网用GOOGLE中文和英文好好的搜了一翻,关于三星NC10白屏实际上是一个全球的问题,我非常不理解这台NC10型号的电脑为什么还没有全球性的回收??而且这么多的投诉,三星居然一直都在保持沉默!!除去欧洲某些地区顾客反映修理后送内存外,至少国内送去维修根本就当小问题,将一台崭新的电脑拆开,故作轻松的换个排线就了事!电脑里面所有的资料都无法保存!!当一年的免费维修过后,我们作为三星顾客的权利还剩下多少保障????据我所知道,在保修期内,系统突然崩溃都要收取100元的重装费用?如果再白屏,还要再花多少冤枉钱???  
  在GOOGLE上输入 SUMSUNG nc10 white srceen 可以看见全球各地的投诉    

我转部分海外网站证据如下    

http://www.fixya.com/support/t28 ... een_goes_white_when

By dappazee on Aug 24, 2009" "
  I have the same problem... however my battery is not fully drained it can be on about 40 or 50% and if i put the charger in the screen goes completely white, but when i take the charge out its fine.

yesterday the same thing happend so i changed the battery settings * home /office to battery normal manager, then it was ok no white screen , but now its completely white

================================================

Same Problem
  Dec 15, 2009- I also have this problem, exactly as you described. Has anyone actually solved this problem? I haven't got around to finding someone to repair/replace parts yet, and wondered if anyone had pinpointed the exact issue?- cems101

windsup2day

Rating: 100%, 3 votes

I have had this same problem for months. The only place I could get a picture was when it was wide open or at an 80-85% angle. Terribly frustrating! This went on for months. I got the runaround as well * Samsung, BUT finally I sent it in un der warrently. The problem is "the harness". It needed to be replaced, and Samsung did replace it under warrenty. However, I'm sure it will happen soon enough when it is no longer under warrenty. Also, I suffered a stress crack (dead center) where the computer opens and the camera is located. There is no reinforcement in this area like on other laptops (and on some of the new Samsung Netbooks). In fact they have now placed the camera slightly off center. What does that tell you about the original design? They did also fix the crack and are shipping it back to me. Please note, if you are out of warrenty. It is the harness thatg needs to be replaced.

http://www.sammynetbook.com/plug ... viewtopic.php?24661

http://forums.hexus.net/hexus-ha ... screen-fault-2.html

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055721798

Bought the Samsung NC10 Netbook back in March 2009, pound for pound the best machine i have ever used - and I work with computers ++
  Last number of weeks the screen display goes totally white while in use.

This issue can be over come by: tilting the screen forward or backward
  or by adjusting the screen brightness using the function + arrow down

The problem has become more persistent and annoying recently and still remains after a complete system restore to factory default and also a bios upgrade.
  I have also uninstalled easy display, battery manager and other utilities but the white screen continues.
  Other forums suggest that the issues is between the screen ribbon and the motherboard and that the only solutions is to take it back as its under warranty still * argos.

Currently Running Windows XP SP3 + All latest windows updates
  Basic Factory Default install
  2GB Ram upgrade.

Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem

http://ohioloco.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1322806

This computer is okay, but I would never buy it again. I have only had it since August of 2009 (only 6-7 months). Here are my problems with it:

1. [Since I first got it] Anytime I shut it down or restart it, I may have to log in 20 times before it'll work. The login screen comes up, I type in my password, and then it shows my desktop background. That is it. I cannot do ANYTHING except CTRL+ALT+Delete to log off and then try it again. Sometimes it will work the first time, but sometimes I literally try 20 times before I finally get my computer loaded up. THUS I keep it on STANDBY almost all the time because I don't have time for it to be so unpredictable on startup.

2. [New problem, within last several days] I have been having this problem with my screen turning completely white whenever my computer is plugged in. Sometimes changing the angle of the screen will help, but mostly it is just a pain. Apparently this is a common problem. Here is one site you can look at: [...] . For more, just do a search for "Samsung nc10 white screen". Trust me, you'll find stuff.

I guess it is a problem with some cable/harness connected to the screen. I did try reinstalling the OS last night, but I am still having the problem with the screen. In fact, a few minutes ago my screen turned black, and I had to put it on standby and start it back up again because nothing else would get it back to normal.

Ever since I reinstalled the OS, however, the function keys (mentioned below as the only thing I like about this computer vs. the other netbook I had) are non-functional. They don't do anything. This is extremely frustrating, as I cannot change the screen brightness or the volume, or check my battery power like normal. In addition, the computer does not recognize when my headphones are plugged into the jack, so I cannot watch the video clip I wanted to (the sound won't

3. Bluetooth and the Synaptics touchpad are constantly crashing, and the only way to get them back up and running is to restart the computer.

4. The whole computer seems overall cheap... cheap plastic shell that is cracked, the battery does not last as long as it is supposed to, etc.

5. Speakers are very quiet. I can hardly hear anything out of them when they are turned all the way up. I almost always have to resort to headphones, which makes me wonder what the point of the speakers is.

作者:该死的三星  回复日期:2010-03-17 02:34:14

三星NC10全球出现白屏问题,基本都是购买一两个月之内发生的,可三星却还在保持沉默,先是说在官网下一个补丁可以解决,结果下了屏幕继续白呀白,后来拿去维修换排线,三星只提供一年的免费保修,个人观察半年后,客观觉得三星就是想拖过保修期,死都不回收,将凡购买三星的NC10的顾客当傻瓜,划起来付的是每天10元的租金给三星????

本人上网通过GOOGLE,打入 sumsung white screen进去,华丽丽呀!!!

三星的托呀,粉呀,别进来喷水,没有证据,如此全球性的问题,咱还真不敢说话!!!!

http://www.fixya.com/support/t28 ... een_goes_white_when

By dappazee on Aug 24, 2009" "
  I have the same problem... however my battery is not fully drained it can be on about 40 or 50% and if i put the charger in the screen goes completely white, but when i take the charge out its fine.

yesterday the same thing happend so i changed the battery settings * home /office to battery normal manager, then it was ok no white screen , but now its completely white

Same Problem
  Dec 15, 2009- I also have this problem, exactly as you described. Has anyone actually solved this problem? I haven't got around to finding someone to repair/replace parts yet, and wondered if anyone had pinpointed the exact issue?- cems101

windsup2day

Rating: 100%, 3 votes

I have had this same problem for months. The only place I could get a picture was when it was wide open or at an 80-85% angle. Terribly frustrating! This went on for months. I got the runaround as well * Samsung, BUT finally I sent it in un der warrently. The problem is "the harness". It needed to be replaced, and Samsung did replace it under warrenty. However, I'm sure it will happen soon enough when it is no longer under warrenty. Also, I suffered a stress crack (dead center) where the computer opens and the camera is located. There is no reinforcement in this area like on other laptops (and on some of the new Samsung Netbooks). In fact they have now placed the camera slightly off center. What does that tell you about the original design? They did also fix the crack and are shipping it back to me. Please note, if you are out of warrenty. It is the harness thatg needs to be replaced.

http://www.sammynetbook.com/plug ... viewtopic.php?24661

http://forums.hexus.net/hexus-ha ... screen-fault-2.html

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055721798

Bought the Samsung NC10 Netbook back in March 2009, pound for pound the best machine i have ever used - and I work with computers ++
  Last number of weeks the screen display goes totally white while in use.

This issue can be over come by: tilting the screen forward or backward
  or by adjusting the screen brightness using the function + arrow down

The problem has become more persistent and annoying recently and still remains after a complete system restore to factory default and also a bios upgrade.
  I have also uninstalled easy display, battery manager and other utilities but the white screen continues.
  Other forums suggest that the issues is between the screen ribbon and the motherboard and that the only solutions is to take it back as its under warranty still * argos.

Currently Running Windows XP SP3 + All latest windows updates
  Basic Factory Default install
  2GB Ram upgrade.

Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem

http://ohioloco.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1322806

This computer is okay, but I would never buy it again. I have only had it since August of 2009 (only 6-7 months). Here are my problems with it:

1. [Since I first got it] Anytime I shut it down or restart it, I may have to log in 20 times before it'll work. The login screen comes up, I type in my password, and then it shows my desktop background. That is it. I cannot do ANYTHING except CTRL+ALT+Delete to log off and then try it again. Sometimes it will work the first time, but sometimes I literally try 20 times before I finally get my computer loaded up. THUS I keep it on STANDBY almost all the time because I don't have time for it to be so unpredictable on startup.

2. [New problem, within last several days] I have been having this problem with my screen turning completely white whenever my computer is plugged in. Sometimes changing the angle of the screen will help, but mostly it is just a pain. Apparently this is a common problem. Here is one site you can look at: [...] . For more, just do a search for "Samsung nc10 white screen". Trust me, you'll find stuff.

I guess it is a problem with some cable/harness connected to the screen. I did try reinstalling the OS last night, but I am still having the problem with the screen. In fact, a few minutes ago my screen turned black, and I had to put it on standby and start it back up again because nothing else would get it back to normal.

Ever since I reinstalled the OS, however, the function keys (mentioned below as the only thing I like about this computer vs. the other netbook I had) are non-functional. They don't do anything. This is extremely frustrating, as I cannot change the screen brightness or the volume, or check my battery power like normal. In addition, the computer does not recognize when my headphones are plugged into the jack, so I cannot watch the video clip I wanted to (the sound won't

3. Bluetooth and the Synaptics touchpad are constantly crashing, and the only way to get them back up and running is to restart the computer.

4. The whole computer seems overall cheap... cheap plastic shell that is cracked, the battery does not last as long as it is supposed to, etc.

5. Speakers are very quiet. I can hardly hear anything out of them when they are turned all the way up. I almost always have to resort to headphones, which makes me wonder what the point of the speakers is.

主题

帖子

积分

落伍者(一心一意)

贡献
鲜花
注册时间
2010-4-27
发表于 2010-9-4 11:34:12 | 来自 中国河南郑州
好像都是国外的

点评

1G 美国php主机+数据库+可建3个站=99元/年 网站:www.kwidc.com QQ:800587  发表于 2012-7-25 23:32
http://www.carpool.cn
http://www.jinggangao.com
头像被屏蔽

主题

帖子

积分

落伍者(一心一意)

40T.CN

贡献
鲜花
注册时间
2006-8-5

QQ绑定

发表于 2010-9-8 23:31:20 | 来自 中国福建宁德
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽

主题

帖子

积分

落伍者(一心一意)

贡献
鲜花
注册时间
2009-7-20

QQ绑定

发表于 2010-10-11 18:51:28 | 来自 中国广东深圳
好像都是国外的

主题

帖子

积分

落伍者(三羊开泰)

乐嘟网(www.leduu.com)-技术

贡献
鲜花
注册时间
2009-1-2

QQ绑定

发表于 2010-10-18 00:09:19 | 来自 中国广东东莞
看不太懂呢

主题

帖子

积分

落伍者(两全齐美)

贡献
鲜花
注册时间
2008-10-22

QQ绑定

发表于 2010-11-9 19:12:15 | 来自 中国广东深圳

主题

帖子

积分

落伍者(两全齐美)

贡献
鲜花
注册时间
2008-10-22

QQ绑定

发表于 2010-11-9 19:12:26 | 来自 中国广东深圳

主题

帖子

积分

落伍者(两全齐美)

贡献
鲜花
注册时间
2008-10-22

QQ绑定

发表于 2010-11-9 19:13:14 | 来自 中国广东深圳

主题

帖子

积分

尚未落伍(少量栏能回帖)

贡献
鲜花
注册时间
2011-1-8

QQ绑定

发表于 2011-1-8 13:29:05 | 来自 中国广东深圳
我当初极度想买三星NC10,但是电脑城缺货,我很失望地买了三星ND10.
幸好三星ND10使用近两年,也没啥问题。
真是塞翁失马啊。

主题

帖子

积分

落伍者(两全齐美)

贡献
鲜花
注册时间
2008-11-8

QQ绑定落伍手机绑定落伍者

发表于 2011-2-24 13:18:27 | 来自 中国安徽合肥
我是一个都没看懂。
当你发现自己的才华撑不起野心时,就请安静下来学习吧!
论坛客服/商务合作/投诉举报:2171544 (QQ)
落伍者创建于2001/03/14,本站内容均为会员发表,并不代表落伍立场!
拒绝任何人以任何形式在本论坛发表与中华人民共和国法律相抵触的言论!
落伍官方微信:2030286 邮箱:(djfsys@gmail.com|tech@im286.com)
© 2001-2014

浙公网安备 33060302000191号

浙ICP备11034705号 BBS专项电子公告通信管[2010]226号

落伍法律顾问: ITlaw-庄毅雄

手机版|找回帐号|不能发帖?|Archiver|落伍者

GMT+8, 2024-6-20 15:39 , Processed in 0.126093 second(s), 45 queries , Gzip On.

返回顶部